Graphic scores were composed by Nina MacLaughlin, Linda Danilek, Kasey Jueds, Margaret Funkhouser, Éireann Lorsung over the course of eight hours on the summer solstice of June 2022, as part of a course in observational practice taught by Éireann Lorsung in Rockport, Maine, US.
On the evening of the solstice, these scores were played by me and my old dear friend, Jonathan Downs. This is a live recording of that performance.
Éireann Lorsung made the excellent cover art.
- Long Light Before the Darkness - (composed by Nina MacLaughlin)
- Embrace - (composed by Linda Penfield Danilek)
- Threshold Sounds - (composed by Kasey Jueds)
- Unfurling - (composed by Margaret Funkhouser)
- Play from the Ground Up - (composed by Éireann Lorsung)
- Rough Draft Records